ISO 37001 Anti-Corruption Management System
The ISO 37001 standard provides requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance, review and improvement of an anti-bribery management system. This standard is designed for any organization from any industry and any bribery they may encounter. Apart from that, it can be implemented as a standalone standard or integrated into other management systems. This standard is designed for any organization, any industry, and any bribery risk it faces, and can be implemented independently or integrated into a general management system.
Why is the Anti-Bribery Management System important to you?
ISO 37001 serves as a framework for the prevention of corporate integrity and helps combat the risks associated with bribery and promote a good business culture. It helps organizations prevent, identify and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery laws and voluntary commitments applicable to their activities.
Becoming an ISO 37001 certified professional helps you distinguish yourself with anti-bribery expertise and also set your company apart from the competition. This standard is designed to guide, identify, detect and respond to potential bribery risks. The requirements of this standard allow organizations to implement an anti-bribery framework and implement effective anti-bribery policies and processes.
Benefits of ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System
ISO 37001 Certification will enable the organization to:
– Reduce bribery risks by implementing financial controls at an early stage
– Ensuring continuous improvement of anti-bribery practices
– Gain a competitive advantage
– Ensure business partners and customers are committed to positive anti-bribery processes
– Attracting new business opportunities
– Preventing, detecting and addressing bribery risks
– Increasing international recognition
– Promote trust and confidence
– Reduce cost
– Avoiding conflicts of interest
– Developing an anti-bribery culture
Types of Corruption Addressed by ISO 37001 Anti-Corruption Management System
– Corruption arising from the organization
– Accepting bribes from the institution or business
– Corruption by people in any organization
– Corruption in the public or private sector
– Corruption of business partners of any institution without the knowledge of other partners
– Activities carried out to provide job opportunities to the organization
– Corrupt activities carried out directly or indirectly
Only corruption cases are handled in ISO 37001 standards. It can be said that corruption is carried out regardless of whether it is of any type, activity and size.
ISO 37001 standards can be said as a set of applications that come into play without distinguishing between institutions or sectors. It is known for inspecting institutions operating in the public or private sector, as well as non-profit associations or non-governmental organizations.
Cases such as cartel, fraud, offense of unfair competition and money laundering are covered in ISO 37001. If companies or businesses do not act on the basis of their establishment conditions and maintain different financial objectives, these standards are at a level that can make their impact felt in every matter.