As QSI Belgelendirme, Muayene and Test Hizmetleri Co. Ltd. (QSI), we show ultimate attention to the protection of your personal data. With this awareness, as QSI, we show maximum sensitivity for the processing and protection of your personal data belonging to all persons related to QSI, including those who benefit from our services, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection Law ("KVKK") . With the full understanding of this responsibility of ours, we process your personal data defined in the KVK Law as "Data Controller", as explained below and within the limits set by the legislation.
1. Data Controller
As QSI Belgelendirme, Muayene and Test Hizmetleri Co. Ltd. (QSI),
Beytepe Mah. 5397 Sokak, Mira Ofis B1 Blok D:2, Çankaya – Ankara – Turkey
+90 312 472 60 67
2. Purposes of Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by QSI and the commercial activities of QSI; It may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, mostly by non-automated methods and in some cases by partially automatic methods, via QSI units and offices, institutions and organizations with which we cooperate, website, social media channels and similar means. QSI will be able to process your personal data by creating and updating as long as you benefit from the services we offer.
Also, your personal data may be processed when you call our contact numbers or use the contact page of our website to use QSI services, when you visit QSI, and when you attend trainings, seminars or events organized by our Company.
Your collected personal data , will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of KVK Law, with the purposes of doing the necessary work done by our units to benefit you from the services offered by QSI , ensuring the legal and commercial security of QSI and those who have a business relationship with QSI (administrative operations for communication carried out by QSI, ensuring the physical security and supervision of the locations of QSI, feedback of customers, complaint management processes, event management, legal compliance process, inspection, financial affairs, etc.), determining and implementing QSI's commercial and business strategies and ensuring the execution of QSI's human resources policies.
3. To Whom and for What Purpose the Processed Personal Data can be Transferred
Your collected personal data will be transferred, within the frame of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of KVK Law, to our business partners, suppliers, accreditation institution, authorizing authorities, relevant units of the ministries, QSI officials, shareholders, other legally authorized public institutions and private individuals with the purposes of doing the necessary work done by our units for you to benefit from the services offered by QSI , ensuring the legal and commercial security of QSI and those who have a business relationship with QSI (administrative operations for communication carried out by QSI, ensuring the physical security and control of QSI's locations, business partner/ Customer/supplier (authorized or employee) evaluation processes, reputation research processes, legal compliance process, inspection, financial affairs, etc.), determining and implementing QSI's commercial and business strategies and ensuring the execution of QSI's human resources policies.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected, in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, with the purposes of ensuring that the services we offer as QSI can be provided within the determined legal framework in line with the above-mentioned purposes and that QSI can fully and accurately fulfill its agreement, accreditation/authorization rules and legal responsibilities and to ensure the safety of facilities and buildings. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 2 and 3 of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
5. Rights of Personal Data Owner
As personal data owners, in case of your submission of your requests regarding your rights to QSI through the methods set out below in this Clarification Text, QSI; will finalize the request within 1 month at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. For this request, which will be answered in writing, no fee will be charged for up to 10 pages, and a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page over 10 pages. In addition, if the answer is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash disk, the fee to be charged will be equal to the cost of this recording medium. If it is determined as a result of the evaluation made based on the request that the request is arose due to the fault of the Data Controller, these fees will be refunded. In this context, personal data owners hold the rights to;
- Know whether personal data is processed or not,
- If the personal data has been processed, request information about it,
- Know the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case of the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demand the compensation of the damage, in the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
To exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally send your request, which includes the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law; A signed copy of the KVKK Application Form at https://www.qsi.com.tr to Beytepe Mah. 5397 Sokak, Mira Ofis B1 Blok D:2, Çankaya – Ankara – Turkey with your identity documents to the Data Controller, and can send the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature.